Sunday, July 10, 2011



There have been some new things, and some reworking of old things, first the new things.

These seemed to be going back into a predictable and tired area, which I have to say didn't thrill me at all. When this happens, I hate going back. I hate looking at the work, and yet the only way out is to go back, and look at the work. It's not flashy, but it's all you can do. So onward I went and found that It didn't get easier. I wallowed around for a couple days and finally decided to let it go, let the trite and cute things show up, I can always get rid of them. The idea has been I thought to try to get rid of representation, and the language of representation. Easier said than done because I have only that language to express visually my ideas. Or so it seems at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment